Whispers

    follow me on Twitter

    29.10.08

    Running from the T-Rex

    "Don't ... move."

    You may well wonder what happened to the man. Eaten? Trapped underneath a Ford Explorer? Cowering inside a bathroom stall? Torn to shreds inside a remote power facility?

    E) None of the above

    October has been a busy month. Truth be told, blogging has taken up shop in the back of my head, waiting, biding its time.

    Luckily, the ideas, the thoughts, the wondering and observing have not ceased. I have no reason to think they ever will, but that is likely just wishful thinking.

    Both "Dinosaur Eats Man" and "Our Feature Presentation." It's November come around the corner, and you know what they say, "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

    Brew some coffee.

    -----

    To offer some consolation for coming here only to find a shallow explanation and nothing to grab hold to, here's a glimpse at what I've been up to.
    That's right, you guessed it. It's the top-down pin planner view of a Cyclone II series Altera field-programmable gate array! I used it to successfully implement a four-bit addition and subtraction unit that I designed using both VHDL and schematic capture in Quartus II. Fun stuff, I tell you.

    Fun stuff.

    No comments: