Whispers

    follow me on Twitter

    4.7.09

    Thoughts in the Air

    I thought this would be a neat starter to my trip. Nothing necessarily
    cohesive. I am fairly certain I passed very near over Granddaddy's
    place. The power plant caught my attention and I don't think I mistook
    the Etowah River. Neato. There are two exeptionally well-behaved
    children one row ahead and across the aisle from me. They are probably
    more seasoned flyers (fliers?) than I am. The plane was apparently
    underbooked - would that be the word? Very few passengers, so I moved
    up a row from sitting next to this awful nice lady, a scuba diver, on
    her way to celebrate her father's 90th birthday. I thought that was
    great. Result being two seats to myself, easy take-off, and blue
    skies. No sickness, no sleepiness, no real turbulence. And it's
    already 1:32. For now, I resign myself to the dulcet tones of
    Thriller. Well, Thriller 25.

    Published from Charlotte Douglas International, 16:07 local time.

    1 comment:

    Christina said...

    Glad you went yesterday -- it's raining/storming here now.